Re: wip.pkgsrc.org broken TLS? (GnuTLS Fatal error: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.)

Hi,

Thus wrote Dr. Thomas Orgis (thomas.orgis%uni-hamburg.de@localhost):

> (Any reason my mails here get rather delayed delivery?

Some went to moderation. Every once in a while the despamming becomes
overzealous and needs to be fed some ham to settle down again.

> Am Mon, 17 Aug 2020 18:38:20 +0200
> schrieb S.P.Zeidler <spz%NetBSD.org@localhost>:
>
> > Thanks for the debug hint; I moved the SSL_shutdown earlier and now
> > gnutls is no longer unhappy with wip.pkgsrc.org.
>
> Great! But wget is still unhappy:

Retry.

> Ah, but gitweb.cgi is not fine.
>
> $ gnutls-cli -p 443 -V -d 999 -- wip.pkgsrc.org
> […]
> |<3>| ASSERT: ../../lib/record.c[_gnutls_recv_int]:1775
> get /cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi HTTP/1.1

That causes an error and that is still ending gracelessly,
but "GET /cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi" gives you a response and a graceful
SSL shutdown.

regards,
	spz