Re: Bounty for GDM

On 2020-05-19 11:23:31 +0000, coypu%sdf.org@localhost said:

I'd like to offer a bounty of $500 to whoever completes the bounty, with
the following condition.

Hi,

Is anyone working on this? I have a bit of free time and I also want
GNOME 3 packaged.

My plan is to continue from wip/gdm. I already have pkgsrc-wip commit
access.

However, I'm new to packaging and C/UNIX programming. Eager to learn,
but I'm not sure I can pull it off. If anyone wants pair up or take the lead and
offer a bit of mentorship I'd highly appreciate it.

Best,
Dan