particular host problem ? (Re: bulk results from 9/amd64

Sorry, it seems to me, there are some Segmentation fault at that run,
and I suspect particular host had problem. From timeline of CPU/Memory
usage, and the time of llvm segmentation fault, I eliminated one host
from the cluster.
   http://www.ki.nu/mrtg/pbulk/cpu-day.html

Another run on this combination seemed OK. So I hope it is just my
environment problem. I'll do memtest on that particular host.
(that one is new host recent serveral run).

--
Makoto Fujiwara
mef%NetBSD.org@localhost