Re: Rust broken again!

So stupid random other option: since I *do* actualy have a perfectly fine
(local build) rustc 1.37.0 pkg, can we modify the rust pkg to allow that
as a bootstrap?

Something like: if ${PREIFX}/bin/rustc exists, set RUST_BOOTSTRAP_PATH
to that?

And (probably the tricky part): do some magic to make it deinstall the
old package when trying to install the new one (but after the binary pkg
has been created)? Actually I would be happy even if this magic did not
happen, the install would fail, I'd manually delete the old rust pkg and
restart.

Martin