devel/gobject-introspection on Darwin

I have finally had success building devel/gobject-introspection on a MacBook.  Before I commit the patches (attached), however, I would appreciate feedback.

The patch to meson.build is already filed upstream and is awaiting action on the merge request.  I think that should not be controversial as (in my experience anyway) there are no relevant symbols to link against and trying to do so should clearly be prevented.

I am less certain of the other part, which changes Makefile and tools/meson.build, and adds files/fix-darwin-rpath.sh.  The idea is to introduce a step using install_name_tool to fix the rpath in g-ir-compiler so that it will run correctly during the build process.  Of course, this must be reverted during the install step, so the post-install target is added.

This seems overly complicated (an alternative might be to create a new package for the girepository library, but that also is invasive into the package build process, just in a different way).  However, it is what is essentially stated as necessary by https://mesonbuild.com/Creating-OSX-packages.html; see the statement "This is the part of OSX app bundling that you must always do manually."

In any case, I would greatly appreciate comments, as we need a way to make this package on Darwin and I don't think purity is an option in this case.  Thanks.

Cheers,
Brook