Re: python 2.x

On 09.04.2019 17:43, coypu%sdf.org@localhost wrote:
> Another pkgsrc post-branch, another discussion.
> python2 will become EOL upstream in a few months. Let's get a 3.x
> version as the default.
>
> Discuss.

Last time a blocker for me was that it was not possible to use multiple
3.x versions in the same time due to same rather silly reasons of a
single file with the same name for all 3.x pythons.

Please don't let us into a situation that part of desktop stack uses 3.x
and other part 3.y and we can install only one of them concurrently.

Is this still the case that we can install only a single version of
python 3.x?