rc.d script help required for wip/gnunet

Hi,

after testing and improving, I'm convinced that the rc.d
file I have at c7bebabfb100f7baaa4b39be83e0a06fcc130ddb
for wip/gnunet is either too complicated or plain wrong.
Or both.

It starts as gnunet user, but attempts to write to /root/
or the $home of whoever starts it. This is not intended
behavior, as you can read in the package.

Word of warning, this will leave zombies around and need
to pkill the service + rm -rf /tmp/gnunet-* afterwards.

I'd be grateful for any kind of help and review on the
rc.d script.