Re: freeradius startup crash

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 12:55:22PM +0000, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 01:51:55PM +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:
> >  - It is very stupid to change the behaviour of an installed pkg when running
> >    under a debugger
>
> Then you advocates for this fix in pkgsrc/net/freeradius/Makefile ?
> CONFIGURE_ENV+= ac_cv_header_sys_ptrace_h=no

Kinda. Since the pkg does not have any options this (together with the
fix you send upstream) is good enough.

The open question is: does the configure script try to fiugre out if some
debuging is wanted or not, and does this simply go wrong here?

If yes, we should fix the configure script.

If not, everything else should be handled upstream.

Martin