Re: adding DFSG as an approving authority

I received only one comment, about being sure that the AGPL exception
was higher priority than DFSG, so I adjusted the text, and rearranged
the license lines.  These commits did not change any code, just comments
(and ordering of the last 4 licenses).

Issues remaining;

  vera-ttf-license is in DEFAULT_ACCEPTABLE but is non-Free

  We probably should add Fedora approval.  However, they permit
  not-quite-Free font licenses like vera

  there are some licenses in the approved section with -license suffix.
  Probably this is just a nit and there is no substantive trouble.