Re: adding DFSG as an approving authority

  Just to be difficult - you added the DFSG paragraph prior to the bit about
  use-triggered obligations (AGPL and co) - the implication is that such
  obligations are "lower priority" to DFSG. For such an important thing, it
  either needs to be written expressly, or positioned after the bit about the
  board decision wrt use-triggered obligations. There should also be a part
  where the TNF board is the final arbiter, if there is a lack of clarity.

I'm happy to clarify those things; I agree with your sentiment and just
didn't reword the no-agpl paragraph.  I'll do that now in my working
copy.