Re: Window manager duplication (icewm, bb*)

Benny Siegert wrote:
> And for IceWM, we have 1.2 as wm/icewm and 1.3 as wm/icewm13. I am about
> to add icewm14. Again, anyone actually using these older versions?

Well, I am using icewm-imlib and have been for a long time. I did not
notice that icewm13 exists, in fact I thought that icewm might have just
been dead but I still use it just because I already have it configured.
I can't think of a reason other than 'it breaks the existing
configurations' for having a separate package.. would upgrading icewm from
1.2 to 1.4 do that?

iain