Re: gtk3 and cups

On Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 07:57:53AM +0000, maya%netbsd.org@localhost wrote:
> OK, so this problem has nothing to do with the package options and all
> to do with having cups installed at all. Which is worse.

Should we have the firefox pkg print a message pointing at
about:config's

	print.postscript.cups.enabled

and tell users to set that to false if they are not using cups?
Or have the firefox pkg force that to false at install time, and have
the cups pkg force it to true at start time? Probably hard as it can't
easily find all users profile dirs.

The latter sounds like an evil hack, but it is not us who made this mess.

Martin