Re: polkit vs policykit vs spidermonkey

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 12:07:15AM +0200, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
> Testing this piece of software and making sense whether it works is
> already difficult - I was there. I recommend to keep using the
> mainstream packages.

But it *just does not build*, and breaks all the dependencies.

All these issues have been fixed, many years ago, in newer versions
of the javascript engine.

Using Spidermonkey *17* is plain dumb stupid, even if you leave out the
discussion whether JavaScript should be used at all in this context.

Martin