Re: awful things from trying to do pullups

Here's what would be really nice to be able to say:

UPDATING ALL THE FILES IN www/firefox, devel/nspr, devel/nss/
www/firefox-l10n to trunk creates a working package. I've tested it.

Have the tooling do the leg work of finding the commit message &
revisions.

However the pkgsrc-stable revisions are different, so I can't
automagically do this, this information isn't actually available
somewhere.

Perhaps we need pkgsrc-stable CHANGES modified so this kind of
information can be obtained by a machine?

(www/firefox/Makefile is revision 1.59, You need revisions 1.60, 1.61,
1.62 for it to be -current, with some diffing.)