Re: pbulk parallel builds

* On 2017-06-04 at 01:20 BST, Jason Bacon wrote:

> Is it possible for pbulk to build multiple packages simultaneously
> on the same machine?

Yes!  I've been doing this for many years but it requires a few
patches that aren't yet in pkgsrc.  I proposed a change that will
hopefully be accepted upstream for people to test a while back:

  https://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2017/02/14/msg024455.html

I still use my previous patches for all my bulk builds, but would
appreciate testing of the above so we can make this easier for
everyone.