pbulk parallel builds

Is it possible for pbulk to build multiple packages simultaneously on the same machine?

Right now I'm using MAKE_JOBS to utilize all available cores for individual builds where possible, but that still leaves a lot of resources idle where MAKE_JOBS cannot be used.

I've thought about using a trick such as

build_clients="localhost localhost localhost ..."

along with MAKE_JOBS=1

but as I'm building in a chroot env, I think I'd have to forward ssh connections into the chroot somehow.

Seems like there should be a more elegant way to utilize all the cores on a modern server.

Thanks,

    JB

--
Earth is a beta site.