remove -Wl,--enable-new-dtags on NetBSD by default?

Hi!

I just tracked down a problem with a package on NetBSD-current that
couldn't find its library. It had -Wl,--enable-new-dtags on the linker
line (next to -Wl,-R/path) and when I removed that, it worked.

I don't really understand what the problem here is, but it doesn't
sound like it'll be fixed soon.

I saw that two other platforms already automatically remove the flag:

pkgsrc/mk/platform/Darwin.mk:BUILDLINK_TRANSFORM+= rm:-Wl,--enable-new-dtags
pkgsrc/mk/platform/SunOS.mk:BUILDLINK_TRANSFORM+=  rm:-Wl,--enable-new-dtags

I think we should do the same for NetBSD.

Comments?
 Thomas