Re: pkglint fails to build on NetBSD 5

coypu%SDF.ORG@localhost writes:

> Were you using non-Go pkglint before, or did Go stop working?

Not on this system, and I have no clear memory of ever having go on
netbsd-5.  Given Joerg's comments, I probably never did.

> In any case, a non-Go pkglint is available in pkgtools/pkglint4.

I know, but the build of pkg_developer failed, which is a bug.   We had
this discussion before when pkglint was converted to go, and the
conclusion was that pkg_developer had to work correctly, rather than
expecting everyone not on i386/amd64 to cope.