ruby-subversion (and others) revbump?

I just updated and did pkg_rr to test things for the branch.

ruby200-subversion failed to update because ruby200 is gone.

But subversion itself was not rebuilt, even though what it depends on
has changed.  (It would have failed with pkg_rr, but made this issue
obvious.)

I'm not clear if we revbump in this case, but it would seem that every
package that depends on a ruby package (and isn't ruby-versioned) needs
rebuilding.