Conclusion of "Prefer pkgsrc OpenSSL after 2016Q1"

I had previously thought that the fixes to these security problems were
not made, so that is the reason for my desire to change matters in such
a dramatic way...

I'm pretty pleased to see that things are not that bad, and fixes to
security problems are done very quickly, and probably better in base
than in pkgsrc (recursive revbump is a copout ;)).

The only remaining problem is the lack of advisories or even a better
way of informing users of these changes.

I must state, I didn't know of NetBSD-7 and NetBSD-6 existing until
recently.

It shouldn't be too hard to make advisories, given that the relevant
commits are formatted almost like an advisory.
An ugly advisory is much better than a non-existent one.

Is it possible to start making advisories again?

Pretty please,
coypu