Re: LIBTOOL_OVERRIDE and ltmain.sh/libtool.m4 and gtexinfo

Le 15/03/16 09:39, Thomas Klausner a écrit :
>> Is this nevertheless the only useable approach (but using the correct directories), that is manually replacing ltmain.sh and libtool.m4
>> when libtool itself is used during the configure phase?
>
> I haven't met another package that needs this.
>
> Perhaps
> pre-configure: libtool-override depcomp-override
> works.
>  Thomas

hmm, I look again this weekend to see if I can torch the package specific libtool biz and directly invoke pkgsrc libtool,
else the patch posted also works in tree, but I'll need to verify some things as well.
I'll try to get libtool fixed upstream for the next drop, which is real soon.

--
Richard PALO