Re: rsync and pbulk

Le 16/10/15 17:36, Richard PALO a écrit :
> Le 16/10/15 15:32, Richard PALO a écrit :
>> Le 16/10/15 15:15, Jonathan Perkin a écrit :
>>>
>>> Needs our SO_REUSEADDR fix, which is in this commit along with the
>>> rest of our pbulk changes:
>>>
>>>   https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc/commit/a6448d2
>>>
>>> I'm currently working on splitting this up to make it easier for
>>> people to pull in the bits they require (not all our changes are
>>> suitable for upstream).
>>>

>> From what I can tell, I'm using this patchset... in files/pbulk/pscan/master.c?
>> found the updated patchset after our previous offline email exchange.
>>
> I just found that this is actually built in pbulk-base not pbulk, so updating
> pbulk-base seems to get over this issue. Why two packages, is not clear... sigh.
> Thanks for the tip, Jonathan!

Wondering about bulkbuild-restart, I get the following:
> richard@dev64:/export/pub/pkgsrc$ pfexec bulkbuild-restart
> Building...
> Initialisation complete.
> pbulk-build: Could not connect socket: Connection refused
> pbulk-build: Could not accept connection: Bad file number
> pbulk-buildpbulk-build: Could not connect socket: : Could not connect socket: Connection refused
> Connection refused
> pbulk-build: Could not connect socket:pbulk-build : Could not connect socket: Connection refused
> Connection refused
> pbulk-build: Could not connect socket: Connection refused
> pbulk-build: Could not connect socket: Connection refused
> pbulk-build: Could not connect socket: Connection refused
> Building pkg_summary...
> Building SHA512...
> Build reports...
> Sending report mail...
> Uploading report...
> sending incremental file list
> meta/
> meta/report.bz2
> meta/report.dot
> meta/report.html
> meta/report.txt
> meta/status
>
> sent 1,356 bytes  received 404 bytes  391.11 bytes/sec
> total size is 29,217,642  speedup is 16,600.93
> Uploading packages...
> sending incremental file list
> SHA512.bz2
> All/pkg_summary.bz2
> All/pkg_summary.gz
>
> sent 31,678 bytes  received 3,927 bytes  23,736.67 bytes/sec
> total size is 416,195,420  speedup is 11,689.24

Is this related to the normal case and SO_REUSEADDR?

What happened is that first libreoffice didn't build, missing
flex in USE_TOOLS...  so I just wanted to restart without rebuilding
4,5 hours just to get to it again.

In the meanwhile I found 'bulkbuild-rebuild libreoffice-5.0.2.2nb2'
which allows me to work on, but what I really want it to continue the original build.

--
Richard PALO