Re: Removing find-prefix infrastructure

Sounds great, and a nice performance boost as well - I'm all for it.

One slight nit - find-prefix predates package views - it comes from a
time when we had X11BASE and LOCALBASE, and X11 apps went into
X11BASE, and everything else into LOCALBASE - we started migrating
everything to LOCALBASE and the only way to find the installation
prefix was by using pkg_info.

Best,
Alistair