wip/py-{binaryornot,cookiecutter,future,whichcraft} ready for review.

Hi,

For my first packaging experience, I took back py-cookiecutter from nils.

With the new version, I had to package 1 new thing:
  - py-whichcraft (deps of cookiecutter)

and update 2 packages:
  - py-future
  - py-binaryornot

Could you do a review of all of them please ?

Best regards.

Llew.
--
Guillaume "Llew" Delpierre ~ <gde%llew.me@localhost>
http://www.llew.me

Key-ID: 0xADDC9347
Fingerprint: 5DF1 27E7 1F75 427F 1231 E947 AA9B A59A

()  ASCII ribbon campaign - against HTML mail & vCards
/\

" When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however
improbable, must be the truth? "
        -- Sherlock Holmes, The Sign of the Four, ch. 6 (1890)