Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/gnupg21

Hi,

From: Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost>, Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 11:09:41 +0200

> On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 09:11:42AM +0900, Ryo ONODERA wrote:
>> I would like to commit these and remove security/gnupg2/buildlink3.mk
>> after freeze.
>> Please send me your comments.
>
> Wrong package name.
???

> The question remains -- why point source builds to
> the 2.0.x version, when binary packages and bulk builds are picking up
> the higher 2.1.x version instead?

I have no idea about your bulk build environment.
In general, higher version/revision number is preferred in pkgsrc.

> As we don't have tool support for
> gnupg (and I don't see a good reason for wanting to have that), just use
> ${PREFIX} and not find-prefix.mk.

At the moment, find-prefix.mk has less meaning.
However using ${PREFIX} directly may became harmful in future.

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3