Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/gnupg21

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 09:11:42AM +0900, Ryo ONODERA wrote:
> I would like to commit these and remove security/gnupg2/buildlink3.mk
> after freeze.
> Please send me your comments.

Wrong package name. The question remains -- why point source builds to
the 2.0.x version, when binary packages and bulk builds are picking up
the higher 2.1.x version instead? As we don't have tool support for
gnupg (and I don't see a good reason for wanting to have that), just use
${PREFIX} and not find-prefix.mk.

Joerg