abiword 3 reviewers wanted

Hi everyone, I have taken on myself the responsibility to get abiword 3
into pkgsrc[1]. I believe this is now finished (rendering of the rulers
now always looks correct) and is looking for reviews
so it can be checked if there is anything that needs to be fixed.
I plan to import it, including the needed dependencies in wip, to
pkgsrc-current after the freeze.
abiword 3 is available in wip/abiword and wip/abiword-plugins .

Regards,
Niclas Rosenvik

1. http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/2014/12/22/msg013977.html