Re: ~4000 packages failing on my own bulk build

On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 6:16 PM, David Holland
<dholland-pkgtech%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 27, 2014 at 12:33:07PM +0100, Benny Siegert wrote:
>  > https://bulktracker.appspot.com/
>  >
>  > It has the reports from the pkgsrc-bulk mailing lists and downloads
>  > the "machine-readable" versions linked from the report.
>
> You know about this?
>
> http://www.netbsd.org/~dholland/broken/index.cgi
>
> I'm guessing not.

No, I didn't.

It seems geared towards a slightly different use case though.
Actually, it looks kinda like an issue tracker to me. But it looks
useful, thanks.

The idea in BulkTracker is to populate the database in a fully
automated way. It currently offers no way of triaging things like
yours does.

Is there a page (wiki or other) where these links are collected?

--Benny.