pkgtools/revbump update 2.9 to 2.10 proposal

Hi,
I wrote following mail on pkgsrc-users@.
  | Subject: Some packages from wip to pkgsrc
  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2014/12/05/msg020718.html

  Among listed, the update pkgtools/revbump from 2.9 to 2.10
(rc04 now) is not upstream type upgrade, but just the
improvement by myself. It has three points. One is improvement on
revbump(1) and two new commands.

(1) revbump
   Reduce fallout of revbump (1) to update Makefile when
   adding or increasing PKGREVISION.
   The improvment is by two pass processing at reading Makefile.
   If PKGREVISION line does not exist yet, add it with = 1.

(2) replace-commonbump
   In the man page of revbump(1), we have the line (new line added)

   | grep -e Makefile.common -e mk$ allbump |
       grep -v -e buildlink3.mk -e options.mk > commonbump
   | [read commonbump and replace entries with all packages including the
   | corresponding Makefile.common or *.mk file]

   This angle bracket is (was) manuall operation, I read.
  The new tool automates this process. Reading commonbump file
  and expand it. Output to the file 'commonbump.replaced'.
    replace-commonbump -h
  shows short help.
  (Some warnings may be shown on special case, please ignore for now).

(3) check-cvs-diff
   Also in the same man page, we have

   | [look for PYPKGPREFIX -> py27
   |  and RUBY_PKGPREFIX -> ruby200 expansions
   |  in buildlink files and any unrelated diffs you have in your
   |  local tree, and fix them]

   New check-cvs-diff command automates this process. py27, py34 and
   ruby200 are hardcoded for now.
     check-cvs-diff -h
   shows help too.

   man page of revbump(1) is revised to show the above two new commands.

I had tested with cairo update, and seemed great (to me). No manual
operation was necessary in that case.
But found revbump (by cairo) was not necessary, so I did not
actually apply the result.

I'm going to add man page of two new tools which are missing now (I hope).
If you have time, please take a look, and discuss on anything.
Thanks a million. (Thanks gdt@ for the advice).

By the way, I was testing /usr/pkgsrc on tmpfs. It was great in
execution time.

Thanks again for your attention,
---
mef%NetBSD.org@localhost