Re: [pkgsrc-users] Fixes for Darwin in bootstrap-mk-files

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 1:51 AM, PHO <pho%cielonegro.org@localhost> wrote:

> That's so true. libexecinfo should be libtoolized. There's no point in
> spending much effort duplicating its functionality IMO.

I've done this mechanically and without thinking. It seems to be good
enough to help on OS X 10.9, but definitely hurts on NetBSD 6.1:

http://www.netbsd.org/~schmonz/libexecinfo-libtoolize.diff

If anyone would like to prepare a more thoughtful diff, that would be
quite welcome!