GNU Affero General Public License

I am working on a package (OpenERP) which has the subject license.  We
don't seem to have that in mk/license.mk.  I would add it in except
that there is a reference to it in the comments which suggests that
someone was already aware of it.  Am I supposed to use one of the
existing GPL licences or should I add it (gnu-agpl-v3)?

By the way, if I add the above license to my Makefile I don't get an
error or even a warning that the license doesn't exist.  Shouldn't it
tell you if it is an invalid license?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost