Re: What's the relationship between wip and pkgsrc branches?

* On 2014-06-23 at 12:48 BST, Greg Troxel wrote:

> If you wanted to set up bulk builds of wip and post the results, that
> would be a big step forward.  I suspect a lot doesn't build.   These
> reports could help to show what's ready.

This is actually reasonably tricky, the last time I attempted this the
problem was that so many packages are fundamentally broken you can't
start the bulk build.

It may have improved since then, and I'm sure there are things we can
do to help (e.g. set ignore_missing_dependencies=yes), but it was
enough to stop me from finishing the experiment.  It's on my TODO list
to get it working at some point, probably integrating with the regular
upstream builds.