Re: Cairo-quartz

On Sat, 31 May 2014 23:45:25 +0900, PHO <pho%cielonegro.org@localhost> wrote:

Could we add "quartz" option to cairo/pango too?

Yes, I think that is appropriate. I'll do that in a few days.

Done. cairo now has a new option "quartz". cairomm and pango changes
their PLISTs based on how cairo was built. I confirmed gtk2 and gtk3
builds fine with them.

Thanks!

But if cairo was not built with PKG_OPTIONS.cairo=quartz, setting
PKG_OPTIONS.gtk2=quartz results in a configuration failure. I guess
the same thing will happen if PKG_OPTIONS.cairo = -x11 and
PKG_OPTIONS.gtk2 = x11. What should we do for these cases?

Something like following?

.if !empty(PKG_OPTIONS:Mquartz)
. if !empty(PKG_BUILD_OPTIONS.cairo:Mquartz)
PKG_FAIL_REASON+=       quartz option require cairo built with quartz option

We can introduce framework handle such dependencies, like
add following notification:

PKG_OPTIONS_DEPENDS.quartz=     cairo:quartz

then option framework rise FAIL if quartz option is specified but
cairo is not built with quartz.
(and if cairo is built with quartz, enable quartz option by default?)

--
OBATA Akio / obata%lins.jp@localhost