Re: MesaLib failing on netbsd-5, still, moving to X11_TYPE=modular

Thanks for the followups.  I agree that if MesaLib builds ok normally
(without pbulk), then that's not cause to switch to modular.  I was
assuming that pbulk results would be the same as just building it,
because I have no memory of ever seeing an issue like this with pbulk
before.  (I long ago switched my netbsd-5 system to modular because of
various problems, and haven't made the effort to switch back.)