Re: NetBSD current's native xorg support

On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 11:36:06PM +0900, Ryo ONODERA wrote:
> NetBSD current has newer native xorg libraries including freetype 2.5.3 now.
> I would like to update pkgtools/x11-links for NetBSD curernt's native xorg.
> And builtin support for freetype 2.5.3.
>
> Patches are attached.
>
> Can I commit thse patches?
> This patches fix build failure of graphics/cairo at least.

Your patch has made things better for me - I still have a cairo build
failure though:

checking for FREETYPE... yes
checking whether cairo's FreeType font backend feature could be enabled... yes
checking for cairo's Fontconfig font backend feature...
checking for FONTCONFIG... no
checking whether cairo's Fontconfig font backend feature could be enabled... no
(requires fontconfig >= 2.2.95)
configure: error:  Fontconfig font backend feature could not be enabled

Guessing: Do I need something in fontconfig bl3.mk?

Thanks,

Patrick