Re: When are @exec / @unexec run?

On Thu, 9 Jan 2014 14:07:00 +0100, Hauke Fath wrote:
> is there a defined point in time when the PLIST @{,un}exec hooks are
> run by pkg_add(8)?

FTR, while I am still interested in answers to the original question, I
found the underlying problem was more efficiently solved by suitably
setting LDCONFIG_*_COMMAND in the tsm62 package Makefile:

EMUL32DIR=              ${PREFIX}${_OPSYS_EMULDIR.linux32}
LDCONFIG_ADD_CMD=       ${EMULDIR}/sbin/ldconfig ;
${EMUL32DIR}/sbin/ldconfig
LDCONFIG_REMOVE_CMD=    ${LDCONFIG_ADD_CMD}

Note that for the linux32 ldconfig, supplying '-f ${EMULDIR}' was not
just redundant, but harmful - ldconfig didn't complain, but it did not
update the cache file, either.

Cheerio,
hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281