Depending an x86_64 package both on linux and linux32 libs?

All,

it turns out wip/tsm62 needs linux emulation support for both 64 bit
and 32 bit binaries. I tried mk/emulator as well as the usual search
engines, and came up empty-handed: Does the pkgsrc emulator framework
support this scenario - as in updating the ld.so cache, and depending
on the proper suse* libraries, or am I on my own?

hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281