DEPENDS+= mozilla-rootcerts (Re: ham/trustedQSL)

Hi, I've updated ham/trustedQSL to 2.0 (release version)
I have following line in its Makefile
  DEPENDS+=   mozilla-rootcerts-[0-9]*:../../security/mozilla-rootcerts

trustedQSL, actually the command is tqsl will show the four icons and
the first one of them is:
  'Sing a log and upload it automatically to LoTW'

When user select this icon, and if rootcerts are not set up properly,
user will see
  "Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates"
  SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate in certificate chain)

To process this part properly, following steps are necessary (I believe),
 (1) # pkg_add mozilla-rootcerts     (not if DEPENDS in Makefile)
 and after reading 'pkg_info -D mozilla-rootcerts' or so,
 (2) # mozilla-rootcerts install

Sorry for long introduction, my question is:
Is adding the line
  DEPENDS+=   mozilla-rootcerts-[0-9]*:../../security/mozilla-rootcerts
to this kind of package is appropriate ?

Or what is your recommendation otherwise ( rootcerts should be
widely concerned not only on tqsl, right ?)

# LoTW stands for Logbook of The World, online QSL card database
# by ARRL (American Radio Relay League).

Thanks for reading, and please comment,
Thanks gdt@ also for private discussion,
---
de JA1XMS