Re: pkg_chk (and consequently pkg_rolling_replace) confused with PYTHON_VERSION_DEFAULT=33

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 12:33:40AM +0000, David Holland wrote:
 >  > > However, this first really needs to be rolled into pkgsrc's own
 >  > > depends handling.
 >  >
 >  > Python versions are handled correctly IFF both packages support the same
 >  > set.
 >
 > That has not been my experience. (Although as you're doubtless about
 > to point out, it works in pbulk.)

Or actually, maybe it is, given that if two packages support the same
set of non-default Python versions they'll both pick the same
non-default Python version to build for if left to their own devices.

But that's not the situation I described.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost