(imported without MESSAGE file) Re: (draft to ARRL) Re: MESSAGE issue

Hi, Jonathan,
| From: Jonathan Perkin <>
| Subject: Re: (draft to ARRL) Re: MESSAGE issue (Re: licenses/arrl-license
(Re: ham/trustedQSL)
| Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 15:30:06 +0100

> None of this MESSAGE file is relevant. ..

Thanks for the advice.

> Think about a user who installs this package along with hundreds of
> others in a single transaction....

  I personally had both situation adding-just-one-package and
adding-hundreds.  The latter case, MESSEAGE sounded noisy, I
agree. But how to rescue if adding-one and get lost what next
to do ?

  By the way, I had imported ham/trustedQSL.  But nobody gave
me favorable comments on adding license note to MESSAGE, I
dropped MESSAGE file for the moment.  And I will ask ARRL
(trustedQSL developer) without mentioning install MESSAGE

Thanks a lot,
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.