Re: Ghostscript seems to be broken on OS X

* On 2013-07-23 at 15:31 BST, Louis Guillaume wrote:

> Brand new bootstrap, reinstalled OS, rebuild of print/ghostscript
> and the same exact problem!!

You could just use my binary OSX packages:

They do not exhibit this problem, but I did notice there is a conflict
in dependencies between ghostscript-gpl and ghostscript-agpl, and the
-gpl version gets installed over the top.

Something somebody should look into at some point.. ;)

Jonathan Perkin  -  Joyent, Inc.  -