Re: Ghostscript seems to be broken on OS X

> It's the line with the "Times-Roman". Character 5638 is the `E' of "RE".
> Am I somehow missing a Times-Bold font?
> I posted about this a couple months ago on pkgsrc-users but didn't get
> anywhere. Can anyone reproduce the problem?
> Any help would be great.
> Louis

Seems like NimbusRomNo9L-Regu font is missing.

I tried ghostscript-agpl-9.07nb4 on 10.8.4, but couldn't reproduce the problem.
But I don't use X11 at all, so maybe that's the issue here.
Could you, please, try "ps2pdf" and see if that produces a valid PDF?

Kind regards,