Re: python32 and python33 dependencies from a package

From: Ryo ONODERA <ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost>, Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013
22:16:59 +0900 (JST)

> From: "OBATA Akio" <obache%NetBSD.org@localhost>, Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013
> 22:03:29 +0900
>
>> On Mon, 08 Jul 2013 21:32:26 +0900, Ryo ONODERA
>> <ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> From: "OBATA Akio" <obache%NetBSD.org@localhost>, Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013
>>> 21:24:57 +0900

>>> I see.
>>> But "make depends" also does not pick up py32 packages in its
>>> dependencies.
>>> Sorry for bad example.
>>
>> It is probably something wrong.
>> For example, PYTHON_VERSIONS_ACCEPTED is not put before the first
>> includion
>> of lang/python/pyversion.mk.
>
> I cannot reproduce the problem anymore...
> It was probably wrong.
>
> Sorry for noise.

Sorry again.
gedit3 with PYTHON_VERSIONS_ACCEPTED=32 33 picks up py32-gobject3,
but libpeas only picks up python27, not python32.
py32-gobject3 is not installed.

I feel it is expected behavior, but something should be improved
in latest gedit3 (and libpeas) case.

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3