Re: pkgsrc cross-compilation and other miscellaneous patches

Here's a pretty sizable list of candidates for judiciously inserting
${CROSS_DESTDIR} into `.if exists(/usr/xyz)'-type fragments:

My grep yielded some false positives, of course, so we should handle
these individually as we come across them.  This may become easier
when cross-OS builds work, so that the host and target environments
are significantly different.  I haven't thought of any way to make
existence tests fail noisily if they need conversion, though.