Re: pkgsrc cross-compilation and other miscellaneous patches

> (I am not subscribed to this list, so please cc me in replies.)

> I've brushed off the pile of patches I've been sitting on for ages to
> do pkgsrc cross-compilation as discussed the other week, and a few
> other little patches, and put them up at

>    <http://www.NetBSD.org/~riastradh/tmp/pkgsrc-2013423>

I could not find what I think is the most important part of support for
cross-compilation -- separation between build/runtime dependencies for
build host and target platform depenedencies. Am I missing something?
I'd like to see descriptions in pkgsrc.txt for variables responsible for
build host/target platform * run time/build time dependencies.

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.