Re: pbulk using tmpfs

 CC       input/libvlccore_la-stream_memory.lo
/scratch/multimedia/vlc/work/.wrapper/bin/gcc: Cannot fork
/scratch/multimedia/vlc/work/.wrapper/tmp/logic: Cannot fork
/usr/pkg/bin/libtool: Cannot fork

Ok you're all right, that had nothing to do with tmpfs indeed,
I had the exact same behaviour this morning without it. I'll raise
ulimit as suggested.

Emile `iMil' Heitor .°. <imil@{,,}>