Re: ghostscript meta package

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 18:19:36 +0900, David Sainty <dave%dtsp.co.nz@localhost>
wrote:

I'm not a big fan of the by-licence selection though, given that it essentially
defaults to the less-maintained version, and it's extending the licence
functionality to new ground - elsewhere licensing settings don't change the
package set on the machine, but here they do. That could be seen as abuse.

Latest GNU Gnostscript (!= GPL Ghostscript, forked one) is 9.06 and GPLv3.
But I'm not sure the next GNU Ghostscript release will also be changed to AGPL
or not though...

--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost