[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: devel/xulrunner and www/seamonkey don't build on NetBSD 5.2_STABLE
Ryo ONODERA writes:
- From: eric%cirr.com@localhost (Eric Schnoebelen), Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013
- > Ryo ONODERA writes:
- > - From: eric%cirr.com@localhost (Eric Schnoebelen), Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013
- > - > I'm trying to update my pkgsrc tree to 2013-03-18 (or there
- > - > abouts) and I've found that neither www/seamonkey nor
- > - > devel/xulrunner will build, because NetBSD 5.2_STABLE does not
- > - > have the function pthread_getattr_np().
- > One other thing I noticed while trying to get www/seamonkey to
- > build is that it's Makefile (or maybe
- > devel/xulrunner/mozilla-common.mk) needs to include
- > GCC_REQD=4.5
- > and doesn't.
- Thank you.
- gcc-4.1.3 from NetBSD 5.2 is not sufficient to build xulrunner anymore
- (from xulrunner 18).
- gcc45-4.5.3 from pkgsrc/lang/gcc45 does not generate proper binary,
- so segfault (build is finished).
- gcc46-4.6.3 from pkgsrc/lang/gcc46 works fine.
- gcc-4.6.4 from NetBSD current generates proper binary too.
- And I cannot reproduce -fPIC error on NetBSD/amd64 5.2_RELEASE.
- I will try to build xulrunner on NetBSD/amd64 5.2_SATBLE on nyftp later.
- Please try the following patches for pkgsrc/devel/xulrunner.
- If the patches are o.k., I will patch seamonkey with similar way.
They patches/changes were successful for my build on
5.2_STABLE/amd64. (well, I was able to order pizza with the
firefox built on top of this edition of xulrunner.)
Eric Schnoebelen eric%cirr.com@localhost
There has been an alarming increase in the number of things
you know nothing about.
Main Index |
Thread Index |