LICENSE= for ham/trustedQSL (in wip now)

I am looking for the LICENSE=  of ham/trustedQSL (in wip now).
The real license is described in
and it starts as

     1  License Terms and Conditions
     3  Copyright (C) 2001-2003 American Radio Relay League, Inc. All rights
     4  reserved.
     6  Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without

By searching in license directory, I think pcc-license is the most good match.
But personally I'm not satisfied with the line
    LICENSE=    pcc-license
by some reasons.

Say, the license/mit file is written for generic use,

     1  The MIT License
     3  Copyright (c) <year> <copyright holders>

But license/pcc-license starts with

     1  Copyright(C) Caldera International Inc. 2001-2002. All rights reserved.
     3  Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
     4  modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
     5  are met:

Is this (Copyright statement)  really ok for good match ?

(2) If I put following line,
    LICENSE=    pcc-license
I will need the line as

Is this the thing to ask for trustedQSL users ?

In summary:
(a) What should I take the LICENSE= line for trustedQSL ?
(b) Are there two types of licenses in license directory ?
   - Generic (like mit)
   - Copyrighted to particular entity.

Thanks for reading,
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.