Re: Review wanted: ansible-0.9 package

On Sat, Feb 02, 2013 at 07:19:05AM +0000, Noud de Brouwer wrote:
> On Sat, 2013-02-02 at 07:41 +0100, Alistair Crooks wrote:
> > On Sat, Feb 02, 2013 at 05:39:31AM +0000, Noud de Brouwer wrote:
> > > you play around in wip/ansible then.
> > > and move this from the tech-pkg ML.
> > > -- noud
> > > PS http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-wip-cvs/2013/02/02/msg030652.html
> >
> > Whilst I respect everyone's right to independence, free speech, and
> > just generally holding opinions which may be contrary to most other
> > people's, this has gone a bit far.
> >
> > Furthermore, attempting to masquerade as someone within the project
> > (ndb is not a valid user on any of the NetBSD.org or pkgsrc.org
>
> there is no ndb@ used where-ever in the asked and now given
> from me to him wip/ansible
>
> 10$ grep -r ndb *
> 10$ pwd
> /usr/pkgsrc/wip/ansible
>
> is maybe getting high time the ndb@ gets in use again.

        http://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=47508

        % $Id$
        %
        % Original english version by Charles Hannum
<mycroft%NetBSD.org@localhost>
        % German translation by Hubert Feyrer <hubertf%NetBSD.org@localhost>
        % Dutch translation by Noud de Brouwer <ndb%NetBSD.org@localhost>
        % Re-translated to English by Florian Forster
<webmaster%forster-florian.de@localhost>

Please stop misrepresenting yourself as part of the NetBSD or pkgsrc projects.

Thanks,
Alistair